HaCkeD by MuhmadEmad
KurDish HaCk3rS WaS Here
FUCK ISIS !
Hacked By XwoLfTn – Tunisian Hacker
This drug prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the human’s body.
Be sure to read the drug guide or patient instructions provided with each of your drugs. Avodart is sometimes given with another drugs called Flomax (tamsulosin).
The patient may use it to treat BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia) in patients (men) with an enlarged prostate. Avodart helps reduce your need for prostate surgery later on and improve urinary flow.
This drug may use only men.
AVODART is for adult men only. Children/women/teenagers should not take this drug. All doctors don’t recommend touch this drug to women, because they have risk of a specific birth defect. If a woman touches AVODART capsules, she should wash the contact area immediately with water and soap.
The patient shouldn’t donate blood for six months after he has stopped this drug or while taking it. Because pregnant women may get your blood.
Do not take it if you are allergic to finasteride, dutasteride or any of the ingredients in AVODART.
Tell your provider about all other drugs you use, such as:
• conivaptan (Vaprisol);
• an antibiotic:telithromycin (Ketek), erythromycin (EryPed,E.E.S., Erythrocin, Ery-Tab, Pediazole), clarithromycin (Biaxin);or
• for treating tuberculosis (isoniazid);
• an antidepressant : nefazodone;
• HIV/AIDS medicine;
• heart or blood pressure medication: quinidine (Quin-G) or nicardipine (Cardene); or
• an antifungal medication: ketoconazole (Nizoral),itraconazole (Sporanox), voriconazole (Vfend), miconazole (Oravig);or
• imatinib (Gleevec).